Sunday, September 30, 2012

Radium City Presents: Parks and Wreck 2: Don't Drink The Water

This was our 2nd rally.  I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.  The property we stayed on was just as nice as I knew it would be.  The people that showed up were a lot of fun.  It was cool to see a lot of the people that I have met at other rallies.  We all had a great time.

Rally camp. 


Ready for people to show up.


Getting ready for Saturday's main ride.  I think we had about 55 bikes this year. 


Rob's nice Magnum. 


Gas station. 


Fort at Mathiessen State Park.




Leaving the state park.  Heading back to camp.


Logan Lionz...tall bike.


Mid-rally skate session.  I'm glad we made time for this!


Mike ripping it on a loaner deck.


Radium Chilly.


Raffle.  Jason won a bunch more stuff...go figure.


Logan Lionz walked away with the sweet bag set though.


Radium Glasses.


3 comments:

  1. All these photos and all the photos everyone has posted makes me super bummed I couldn't make it. New job means no free weekends... bummer. Looked like a rad rally.

    ReplyDelete