Thursday, September 2, 2010

pinto gila project done

I think the few people that left comments on my last post about my gila kit being loud convinced me that it is just the ringing of the cylinder. I plan to add the dampeners to it this evening and take it for a spin to start the break in process.

Last night I was able to get a few pictures of the finished product:

null

null

null

null

null

null

And a couple of pictures with the sunset in the background:

null

I accidentally shot this one with the flash on, but I think it made for an interesting effect:

null

4 comments:

  1. Nice work! I want to do a Gila build so bad. Love that dramatic surburban sky too. My only comment is that the seat seems a bit high. I've seen some dudes chop the seat posts on Pintos and it looks great. Looking forward to hearing how this thing rides. Post videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The seat post was chopped by the previous owner. I might be able to chop it some more...not sure. I'll definitely post videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever want to sell this please let me know..

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same model pinto except with snowflakes, glad im not the only one who refuses to cut the seat head tube

    ReplyDelete