Thursday, March 14, 2013

SSR Motorsports Hydraulic Forks for the Pinto

I read a thread on moped army a while back on these forks. Maize found them and posted some good pictures. After having a couple of sketchy stops at yellow lights last year, I knew I wanted to upgrade...and winter is the perfect time to do it. Here are some pictures of the parts. I'm really happy with the fit and finish of the Lazer moped fork tubes. The EBR triple tree parts are ok, but not great.

The only unfortunate part is that the Lazer moped tubes are 27mm and the EBR triple tree clamps only go down to 28mm. I'll have to figure out some sort of shim to make them work. I think it will work out for the best though. The Lazer moped triple tree parts seem a lot bigger than the EBR's. And I'd like to keep this conversion as sleek as possible.












1 comment:

  1. Man thats a sweet disc! where did you get it? what size diameter is it?

    ReplyDelete