Friday, August 20, 2010

dellorto race edition

After getting the engine mounted to the frame, I was able to get the carb and intake put on. I'm happy with how it turned out. It's low profile and I think it will work well.

null

null

Just the right amount of clearance on the Malossi air filter.

null

I believe this is the first time I have ever been able to get a fuel line to go completely downhill from the petcock to the carb without making any hard 90 degree turns. I always hate fighting that problem.

I was also able to get good routing on my throttle cable. I'm glad I picked up an extra one of those 90 degree cable parts the last time I was at Handy Bikes in OH.

null

One more picture...I like the location of the coil pack on the Pinto. It makes for a nice, short straight line between point A and point B.

null

No comments:

Post a Comment